Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Deluxe Edition
Kick some grass in Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville, the wackiest shooter yet! Unearth 20 fully customizable character classes at launch in one social region, three free-roam regions, one PvE mode, six PvP modes, including Battle Arena, and more!
22 in stock
Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville, the wackiest shooter yet! Unearth 20 fully customizable character classes at launch in one social region, three free-roam regions, one PvE mode, six PvP modes, including Battle Arena, and more!
Includes: base game, Deluxe Edition content (Legendary Chickpea Costume for Peashooter, Legendary Judge Z Costume for 80s Action Hero, Digital Comic)
Kick some grass in Plants vs. Zombies Battle – A crazy new coniferous conflict between brain-less and botanicals is brewing! What are you gonna do – call the crops? Soil your plants? Prepare to kick some grass in a plant-on-zombie conflict that will take you to the outer edges of Neighborville and back again.
- Go All Out in Online Multiplayer – Jump into the fray with up to 24 players in online multiplayer across a gigantic suburban skirmish. Bring the unique abilities of each character class to 6 PvP modes–including the new Battle Arena–and experience the unbeleafable thrills of combat.
- Venture to the Outer Edges of Neighborville – The tension across the terra has expanded with free-roam regions that extend beyond the town of Neighborville. Squad up with up to 3 friends in the Giddy Park social region and take back Weirding Woods, Mount Steep and Neighborville Town Centre. It’s grow time!
- Customize Every Character for Battle – Join the newest bloom in the age-old battle between plants and zombies with 20 fully customizable classes at launch, including a Team Play class for each faction. Deck every character out with ludicrous looks and wacky weapons that show off your unique personality.
Key Activation Details
Key Activation Details
- Sign in to your Xbox console (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- From the Home screen, select and open the Store app. (If the Store app is not displayed, go to My games & apps, select Apps, and select the Store app from there.)
- In the Store app, move the cursor left or press the View button on the controller to open the side menu.
- From that menu, select Redeem.
- Enter 25-character code, and then follow the prompts. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
Release date: 17/10/2019
Publisher: Electronic Arts