Last updated April 22, 2021
Your satisfaction is important to us. However, because our products are digital goods delivered via the internet, we have an “all sales are final” policy for these products. We are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for mistaken purchases, and/or if you do not like a product. Also, when you attempt to purchase digital content on our site, a clear warning is displayed above the ‘Place order button’ advising ‘By clicking ‘Place order’ you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and are giving your consent to Serial Gaming LTD to supply your requested download immediately, all sales of Digital Products are final (which means you will not have any right to cancel the download and seek a refund. This does not affect your legal rights). Please review our Refunds Policy prior to making any purchases.’ A link to this Refunds Policy can be found within this text. If you proceed with the purchase, you acknowledge that you will thereby lose your right to cancel at that point.
- Please be sure to read product descriptions and check out any screenshots/videos available on our website before making purchases.
- We also encourage you to visit the relevant publisher/manufacturer websites for information about the digital products available and their system compatibility and requirements.
- In addition, many websites publish reviews of games, which you can use to make your purchasing decisions.
SERIAL GAMING LTD reserves its right not to accept any returns of already delivered items/game keys.
Faulty products and Consumer Rights
In the event of digital products being faulty or defective, contact us via email: [email protected] and please provide us with unedited screenshots showcasing the key entered before activation, the error message you receive, and your entire games library and allow us to investigate. This investigation can take up to 14 days and if we find that faulty items were delivered, we will handle this in accordance to the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and in the first instance, offer to provide a replacement product.
Summary of your statutory rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to digital content, including Games and Gift Cards. Nothing in these terms will affect your statutory rights.
SUMMARY OF YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
This is a summary of your legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website http://www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says that digital content, including the Games and/or any online Gift Cards/codes, must be as described, fit for purpose, and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your digital content your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- Up to six months: the right to choose either a repair or replacement of such digital content, or a price reduction if such repair or replacement is impossible. The trader (SERIAL GAMING LTD) shall bear all the costs of repairing or replacing the digital content, including any labour, materials or postage (if applicable).
- After six months, and for up to six years: you may enforce your right to a repair or replacement for up to six years from the supply of the digital content, or you may be entitled to have some of your money back.